Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Not too Deep

That last post was way too deep for me. I can tell the difference between a rested me and a really tired me by the blog I wrote. Today's my day off and I've had two full nights of sleep so I'm definetly rested :-) I'm going to go get a massage today! I'm excited, but kind of nervous as well. I always wonder, should I get totally undressed, or should I wear my underwear? I read the brochure and it says you can do it either way, but that their massagists(? massuses?) know how to drape their clients to preserve their privacy, or something like that. Basically it means that their employees have learned to drape their clients just skimpy enough to do the massage, but enough so that nothing vital is showing. I think I'm going to go au natural. We'll see. On to other topics.

I'm in week 11 of my orientation as a Labor and Delivery nurse. I have 12 weeks and then a resource week where I'm kind of on my own but with my preceptor as a resource. And then I'm totally on my own (with other nurses and the charge nurse as backup if needed of course). I don't know how people feel ready to be on their own. I certainly don't. But I guess it doesn't matter what I think. Oh well. L&D here I come (in 3 weeks counting this one we're in now) :-)!

No comments: