Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I can't wait!

I can't wait until May 18th! My mom and grandma are coming to visit me here in Idaho. I'm so excited. My grandma, which is Kayleigh's great grandma will get to meet Kayleigh and my friends here, and see where I live. It'll be fun. We'll probably go to the zoo, but I'm not sure what else we can do while they are here. I"m sure I'll think of something.

In other news... Kayleigh's over 10lbs now! She's thriving and making up for low birth weight I guess :-) If you want to see more and newer pictures of her go to http://photos.yahoo.com/carina_2026. There are two albums of pictures there. Also bookmark/favorite the site because I upload new pictures there about once a month or so.

Also, my friend Jeannine's pregnant too and due the end of August so that will be fun. Her big ultrasound is next Thursday, but she doesn't want to find out the gender of the baby so it'll just be making sure the baby's growing well and stuff.

Well, that's about all. Will update my blog when there's more news!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

so how was their visit???